Slide

Slide

Why should I get into trading?

9-5 Forever?

Do you really want to do a 9 to 5 forever? Take orders from someone above, be underappreciated at work, and get paid less than you deserve? No thank you.

NO ONE GETS RICH FROM A 9-5

You want the finer things in life, maybe you don't. You for sure, want the best life for you and your loved ones. How is that possible when you are working 40+ hrs/week?

BE YOUR OWN BOSS

You set your hours, you decide your pay and you decide when you want to take a vacation. The world is your oyster, don't be constricted by society.

Our Mission

Cabal translates to a close group with similar views and ideology. This name was chosen for this organization because our views are not on par with societal norms. 95% of people are sheep, we are the other 5%. We are here to promote and create financial independence for those that want to avoid the corporate rat race.

We are welcome to have you.

AUDUSD Long

GBPUSD Short

EURUSD Long

Slide